HOW TO APPLY
1. ONLINE APPLICATION
1.1 Registration Form: The first stage of the admission process is online registration which can be done by visiting our school website and filling out the registration form or by clicking the link – Apply Online. The form includes details related to the child like Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Nationality and Year applied to as well as some parent details like parent name, contact number and email address.
Once you complete and submit the form, an acknowledgement SMS and Email will be received with a Reference Number.
- Appointment Booking: After you register online, you will be directed to the assessment appointment booking page. In this page, you may choose the convenient date and time for you in order to visit the school and meet the admission team for the child interview/ assessment.
1.3 Contact from the school
The admission team will contact you on the provided mobile number in order to give you further information and confirm the date of interview/ assessment with you. In case you would like to change the appointment day, you may inform the school a day prior to the appointment.
2. DOCUMENTS SUBMISSION
The below documents are the mandatory requirement to proceed with admission when you visit the school on the appointed time:
- Original emirates id card & copy.
- Passport & visa copy.
- Passport, emirates id & visa copy of both parents.
- 4 photographs
- Birth certificate copy
- Vaccination card copy & medical file from the previous school.
Additional documents will be required from the previous school for students applying for Year 2- Year 11 as follows:
- Original academic report/report card of final examination from the Previous school.
- Original attested transfer certificate/school leaving certificate.
In case of:
- Other Emirates Transfer: The transfer certificate should be duly attested by the Educational Authority of the respective emirate.
- Overseas Transfer: The transfer certificate should be duly attested by:
- Educational authority /Ministry of education – from the country migrating from.
- UAE embassy/ Consulate/ Ministry of foreign affairs – from the country migrating from.
- Ministry of foreign affairs in UAE.
3. INITIAL REGISTRATION
- Application form and health card form will be provided to you by the admission team during your visit to school.
- Application forms along with the mandatory documents must be submitted in order to proceed with the registration.
- A one-time non-refundable fee of AED 500 has to be paid prior to the child’s assessment in order to confirm the provisional registration.
- Admission assessment will be as follows:
- FS1- Year2: Face-to-face interview with the admission team. The level of questions varies according to the respective year group.
- Year3- Year 11: Cognitive Ability Test 4 (CAT4) computer-based testing.
- Admission Team may schedule a second evaluation for the student based upon the first assessment results.
- In order to confirm the admission and reserve a seat for your child, Term 1 fees must be paid before the beginning of the academic year in June.