SPEA REGISTRATION PROCESS
What is SPEA Registration?
When a child is enrolled in any school in Sharjah, he/ she should be registered in the Ministry system (SPEA). The Dates and Deadlines of registration will be communicated to you by the admission team.
How to complete the registration process?
In order to complete SPEA registration, it is required to submit both parents original Emirates ID as well as the child’s original Emirates ID on the dates communicated by the school in order to read the information using the EID reader.
In case the Emirates ID is under process on the communicated dates, the Emirates ID application form must be submitted, and the child will be registered temporary until the ID is provided by the parent.
Children who fail to submit the original Emirates ID and complete SPEA registration will not be allowed to be in school after the registration deadline. After the deadline, unregistered children will not be able to be promoted or have documents released.
What are the other documents required for the registration?
The parent must provide a Transfer Certificate (TC) and Academic report/ Marks Card from the child’s previous school before the child can be accepted by any school is Sharjah, as required by Sharjah Private Education Authority (SPEA). The child will not be able to register at a school or with the Ministry if the Transfer Certificate is not provided.
All students must provide Transfer Certificate and Mark sheet from the previous school as follows:
- Transfer Certificate and Academic report/Marks Card for students transferring from OUTSIDE UAE:
The TC and Mark sheet should be attested by:
- Educational authority /Ministry of education – from the country migrating from.
- UAE embassy/ Consulate/ Ministry of foreign affairs – from the country migrating from.
- Ministry of foreign affairs in UAE.
- Transfer Certificate and Academic report/Marks Card for students transferring from OTHER EMIRATES:
The TC and Report/Marks card should be signed and stamped by the previous school and the TC must also be attested by the Educational Authority of the respective emirate.
- Transfer Certificate and Academic report/Marks Card for students transferring from a school WITHIN SHARJAH:
The TC and Report/Marks card should be signed and stamped by the previous school. No attestation is required.